This is my shabby-apple inspired dress I started about three weeks ago. I got the skirt fabric in the mail (a stretch cotton suiting..delicious), the waistband is a stretch wool, and then the top is stretch cotton poplin. I was relieved when the light bulb went on yesterday and realized I wouldnt need a zipper in this dress (since zippers are my lot in life) and the waistband was stretchy enough to go over my ample bust. I still need to add the sleeves, the rose detail on Center Front, and hem (hem quite a bit). I tend to over shoot my estimates on how long I need my dresses. I guess that's better than cutting out too little fabric. Hopefully my finished product will have some make-up on its model.
I also managed to cut out Courtney's bodice out of her fashion fabric! I have to get this dress done by tuesday so I can use it as a sample in my presentation that day. I love this print (and so does Court)!