Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I feel reluctant signing anything that has to do with my music.

I was up until 4:30 this morning sewing Anna's coat. I couldn't fall asleep, so instead of lying in bed with stupid commercial jingles rolling though my head, I decided to be productive. But what really bites my balls is that I couldn't sleep in! I hate staying up so late and not being able to at least go till noon. But I am exhausted now, so I will be able to fall asleep tonight, which is a happy thought. 

All I have left to do is sew on the buttons and a few snap closures. Pictures tomorrow with Anna modeling.

Sorry my blog is so boring lately (what? my insomnia is boring?). With such a large to -do list before the holidays, there isn't much "fun" sewing going on here. I do have a dress in mind after the holidays for my birthday, so things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment