Monday, February 25, 2013

My Best Dressed List

I watched the Oscars last night with my sister, Anna. We watch it every year together. With a mom who studied theater arts in college, my whole family has been watching the Oscars since I can remember. We would have parties growing up with close family friends, starting to watch the red carpets at 3 pm- before TiVo days- to hear every star's interview. It was like the Superbowl for us.

My best dressed for the 2013 Oscars:

Without a doubt, Charlize Theron in Dior Couture:


Jennifer Garner in Gucci (Does anyone else wish she would make an Alias movie??? Directed by Quentin Tarantino??)


Anne Hathaway in her Georgio Armani dress that she wore for the Les Mis preformance. I loved Les Mis (especially Eddie Redmayne) and I love this dress:



And the last two are tied for 1st. I LOVED the black and gold trend that invaded the carpet last night. So art deco and so modern!

Stacey Keibler (who finally stepped it up with this appearance... so boring at all the other carpets!) in Naaem Khan 


and.... of course... the legend... Halle Berry with shoulder pads galore by Versace!


No comments:

Post a Comment