Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This was supposed to be worn at Thanksgiving, but... it wasn't.

Worked on my black PD that I was supposed to have done for Turkey. Well, here it is, in any case. I made a bow and ruffle detail for the neckline, similar to my green PD. I love the bow. love love love it. I still need to hem the sleeves and skirt, but other than that, it's done!

oh, and I used my "Sewn by Ellen" neckline facing for it. I love this. I'm doing it on all my clothes from now on. Hand-done embroidery? Yes, please.




9 comments:

  1. the collar/bow/everything is so perfectly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please post a tutorial on that collar! It is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is beating fast and I am not saying that so you think I am clever and funny. It really is. I WANT THAT NECKLINE ON THAT SHIRT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE FOR ME.

    BTW, are you able to come over on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! That is the perfect dress aka PD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bow is totally chanel!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should do that on my dress, but with a dark color

    ReplyDelete