Friday, March 4, 2011

Everything You Ever Needed to Know

This is my new favorite blog: enchanted serenity of period films

It tells you everything and everyone about new period films that are coming up on BBC, A&E, in theaters, and every other publishing practice. I love it. It also has a lot of interviews from costume designers like Jenny Beaven (she won an Oscar for the costumes in Sense and Sensibility, and I also wrote a research paper about her in college :D) and others. Please take a gander if you are movie buff, or period movie buff, like myself. 

By they way, I just read Tess of the d'Ubervilles in two days and I highly recommend it. Also buy the latest movie on iTunes for 6 and 99 cents. I watched it twice through. 

Funny story: when we went to get our photos taken, the photographer asked me if I studied the Regency or Victorian era in school, and Steve chimed in with: "'Study' meaning she watches a lot of Jane Austen movies". pfft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment