Friday, March 25, 2011

Thoughts are like Wrinkles

Until about 11 last night I was working on my suit blouse, but to no avail. I hate it. I don't know what I was thinking using this pattern again and making this shirt. It's awful, and the sleeves I made are also too small. So it is back to the drawing board. 


I do love the fabric I bought for the shirt, however. It is an Italian cotton with a textured weave and it is gorgeous. I think what I am going to make is this shirt I found at Anthropologie with my cotton, no collar, button front, but shorter sleeves. Simple, and to my taste:


On to pattern making, but first, MADSTA: I added two more roses. Your comments were spot on! The detail roses are much more balanced and less "random"!



1 comment:

  1. It was nice to get a post mention- :) skirt lookds great, bad luck with the blouse, but the one from antrhro looks spot on!
    good luck, x

    ReplyDelete