Thursday, February 23, 2012

My bed's not made, but I am dressed to perfection!

I had to share with all my friends my outfit today. I am so proud of it. It came to me last night as I was falling asleep, and even though I have class at noon today, I was dressed by 9:10-- THAT EXCITED to wear this. Royal blue and grass green?? With a dash of pink?? who knew? This outfit is so great, it deserved a real camera to take it's photo. Not a grainy iPhone pic that needs tons of natural light to work right....



The dress and necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: DSW
Blue Velvet Balzer: All Mine.

4 comments:

  1. You made that blazer?! You = amazeballs and you look fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the blazer Ellen, so cute. I am slightly disappointed with my computer though because this definitely looks like a black blazer, teal dress, and grey shoes. I dont even see pink! Whats wrong with my computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the shoes are gray... my pink is the necklace I'm wearing that you can barely see. Damn cameras. I need a new one. This is frustrating. There needs to be a camera that follows me around all day that give me the best light so you all can see what I'm actually wearing. Blah.

      Delete