Monday, February 18, 2013

In case you missed it....

As Fashion Club President at SLCC Fashion Institute, the charity co-chairs from I Love Bullies invited FI students and me to show looks at their charity fashion show and auction called Excuse Me While I Change the World, held on February 28th at the Gateway Grand Hall. The charity co-chairs had 3 of the designers display their looks on Channel 2 morning news, and I was one of them, with Carrie Pennington and Kim Dunn, both FI students. 

Here is the segment (really fancy recorded off of my TV), and I will be modeling this evening gown at the fashion show Feb 28th! This show is for a wonderful cause to continue to help teenagers with bullying and suicide. Buy tickets here.


Behind the scenes from Steve's point of you (I teased him later calling him my "manager... driving me to appearances, taking video, buttoning me up in my dress...)


No comments:

Post a Comment