Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Dark Day

I'm so frustrated right now it's hard to relax. I have been trying to figure out my coverstitch on my serger for about 6 days now, and I am nowhere near the finish line. I know I am threading it right, I've read my manual about a thousand times, but to no avail. It isn't stitching the way it should. I went over to the Bernina-nuttall store (where I take my class) to have them help me, but no avail. the "bernina expert" wasn't there, and the girl who was had only "threaded a serger once in her life" (why she is working there is beyond me...). She suggested that the serger may need to be serviced, even though every other stitch is fine and I've never done the coverstitch before, so it wouldn't need servicing! ^%U*%&*!!!

I'm rambling. I'm going back to the store tomorrow to visit this "expert". It better work out, or I'll be.... really mad.

My mom told me to relax. How am I supposed to relax when I have dresses to sew and a blog to write??? I want my sewing machine back!

I get my impatience from my mother. She would never tell you that, however. 

***********

On the bright side, I got a seamstress job today that is home-based. Finally, some green in my pocket and some good experience with a small business! Yay! The best part is the home-based part, since I'll be able to work on my stuff without sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment