Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I just sew on, sewing on.

Yes, I forced myself to start working yesterday in hopes to get my To-Do list done in two weeks, which is when my parents and Olivia are coming up for Christmas festivities. I finished the alterations on Whitney's dresses, finished alterations for my husband's work friend, and started on a Poor Man's Wife veil. I still need to finish the veil, finish Whitney's shirt, finish Anna's coat, and finish Kjrsten's dress. Yes, that's all.

PLUS I forgot work stuff that I have to sew. Oh great.  Yay.

Totally off-topic, but does anyone know where I can get a big snowy owl tree-topper for my blue and silver tree??


2 comments:

  1. You really need to go to Modern Display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh (that's supposed to be an appreciative admiring ooooo sound)! You coordinate your ornament colors!

    ReplyDelete