Wednesday, June 16, 2010

92%

I got my graded coat back to today in my tailoring class, the last sewing class I will ever take at BYU, not to mention one of the last classes period. I got a 92%, a solid A-. I am most proud of this one project more than any other garment I have sewn before. It's not just about all the time and new techniques I learned while sewing it, but it's on the top of my list as one of the garments I've sewn that I would actually buy in a store. here are a few others. But this coat is numba 1.

I didn't show the lining before, which is one part I'm most proud of, nor have a I shown the cute covered buttons. so here ya go:



Do i feel like Audry Hepburn when I put on this coat? Why yes. I do.


I take my last final tomorrow. My last final of my college career. How will i celebrate? Go to L.A. next week and buy all the fabric I want, of course :)

4 comments:

  1. That is SO cute! I would buy that too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love that coat; I would totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    is all i can say

    :)

    ReplyDelete